Friday, August 26, 2011

Missing A Piece??

Have you ever spent hours working a jigsaw puzzle only to discover the last piece is missing?? Total Bummer!

I love working jigsaw puzzles...it's very relaxing and relieves stress (until I discover I'm missing a piece!) There are so many different types of puzzles – jigsaw, word, logic, educational, brain teasers, 3D, 4D – and about a thousand others I could name. The Wildlife Ark Mural Mosaic is one of my favorite puzzles. However, my “favorite” changes quite often. My children love puzzles too. Solving jigsaw puzzles is a great way for children to develop hand-eye coordination and problem solving skills while having fun. Check out Melissa & Doug for some of the best children’s puzzles around! Visit our Blog for a little Puzzle Trivia and other links.

"The world is a giant puzzle that hasn't been put together yet, and we're trying to find the other piece of the puzzle that goes with us." Edward Estlin Cummings (born October 14, 1894)

“Buona Fortuna,”
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment